jeudi 13 janvier 2011

Welcome to the The Bookworm Blog

Welcome, come in...glad you found me!

The purpose of this blog is to share comments, reviews and new writing with anyone who loves books, reading and writing ...wherever they may be! I have enjoyed reading all of my life, and it remains one of my greatest pleasures. It is an escape, an education, a source of information and always a joy.

I am, therefore, a reader, but also a writer. From time to time I will post articles or extracts from something I have written, and invite your comments. You are very welcome to add links to your work in the comments. New writing is always exciting! Equally, if you have read something you want to tell the world about, please do so here. If you have any comments, reviews, links to extracts of something you have written or simply something to say connected to reading, please join in.

The Bookworm Blog is for all of you...pop in and say Hello.

2 commentaires: