mardi 18 janvier 2011

New writing needed!

If you have anything to add to this blog, in the form of something you have written...anything, poetry, articles, extracts from a novel....please contact me!

Reviews of good books also welcome...if you'e read something wonderful lately, please tell us about it here!

2 commentaires:

  1. I've just found you through your rant-overflow on A Taste of Garlic (and I can quite see why...)

    I've just started a French-based bookish blog with pctures and excerpts from my forthcoming new novel, if you'd like to pop over and have a look. You'd be very welcome to reproduce any of the posts that catch your eye - just let me know beforehand.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Will do...and will definitely post something from you! Many thanks...and good luck with the novel! Joanna x

    RépondreSupprimer